Viva La Verve August Sketch Challenge (weeks 1-4)

I Finally entered the stamping world and registered on Splitcoaststampers. It has taken me a long time, I know, but better late than never right?

I thought I would start it right and do the Verve August Challenge. You have 4 sketches, you make 4 cards, upload them by the deadline and.....you spend hours looking at all the other awesome cards on there. Oh, and maybe if you're super lucky you might get a gift certificate for Verve Stamps, who sponsor the challenge.

Here are the cards:
Week 3:
Week 4:
And I REALLY LOVE how this one turned out!

And here are the sketches:
Week1
 Week 2
 Week 3
 Week 4
Here is the link for the Posting I did for the first 2 cards

Stamps: SU Bundle Of Joy
Paper: Su Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, DSP Stack, Specialty Paper-Taste of Textiles
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Large Circle Punch, Chocolate Chip and Summer Sun Ribbon, BUttons, Fresh Favorites Buttons, Yellow Twine, Su Markers

Stamps: SU Blooming with Happiness
Paper: Ginger Blossoms DSP, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose and Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Decorative Label Punch, Sponge, Designer Buttons In Subtles, Rhinestone Jevels, Certainly Celery and Groovy Guava Ribbon.

The baby one is for one of my best friends again, Shiami I hope you like it! I really am happy with how it turned out!!! One more baby one left! 

Hope you like them, and as usual thank you for stopping by and I appreciate all the lovely comments, 

Hugs,
Renate

0 comments:

Post a Comment