PPA 140 - Color Challenge

The Paper Pals Arts Challenge this week is a Color Challenge:

I have to say this one was a hard one as I am not a big fan of the new In Color Summer Starfruit. It looks like a dirty yellow to me and I was not sure it would look good with the other two colors that I quite like.

Here is my finished card - No.17 on the site :-).



Supplies used (all SU unless noted):

Marina Mist, Real Red, Summer Starfruit and Whisper White Card Stock
Designer paper from stash (not SU)
Finial Press Embossing Folder
Framelits Labels
Big Shot
SU Markers
Real Red Ink Pad
1/4" Bashful Blue Grossgrain Ribbon
Rhinestone Brads, Fire square
Hodge Podge Hardware, Vanilla
Stamp Sets:  Summer Afternoon, Tagtastic

Hope you like it, and as usual I appreciate all the comments :-)

Hugs,
Renate

4 comments:

Post a Comment