MOJO Monday Sketch 250

Hi,

I thought I would start the week on a super crafty note and decided to do the Mojo Monday on.... Monday :-). That way I might actually get slightly more cards done throughout the week.

Here is the sketch:


And here are the cards I made:





This is a 5x7 card using the new In Color Gumball Green. Looks really good paired with a Cherry Cobler piece from the DSP called Be of good cheer, the Midnight Muse and Chocolate Chip cardstock. Some glimmer paper for the sparkly effect and the Golden embossed christmas tree from Snow Swirled complete a lovely Christmas card. I can start my Christmas collection early :-).

The ribbon is Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon with a cute little square brad for a centre.



The background for the second card is Chocolate Chip. The Rose Red card stock is embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. To get an even more vintagey look I inked the embossing folder with chocolate chip ink. Really like the end result!

The stamp set is the new Hostess Set called Four Seasons, one of the free sets you can get with a $150 order through me from Stampin Up. 

I used the new Raspberry Ripple for the background and punched it with the scallop punch, and the little bird I stamped and punched again with the 1' punch. The bird was colored with Stampin Markers, Pretty in Pink, Garden Green and Chocolate Chip.

I kept with the 3 colors and added the banners at the bottom in Garden Green and Pretty in Pink.

The sentiment was again colored with markers and punched with the oval punch, and then layered on a Garden Green Scallop punch. The little butterfly from the Four Seasons set completes the scene :-)

The main ribbon is not Stampin Up (I have quite a collection of miscellaneous ribbons that I go to for a specific color or pattern I need if I don't have something matching from SU). It is a really bright pink but i decided to cover it in light pink organza...not sure if I would do this again, quite a TEDIOUS process for it to come out nice. But really pleased with the result!

Hope you like my little card. I will be posting that promised man's birthday cards post soon. I also have another really cute post to do, so be sure to come back soon!

Hugs,
Renate

0 comments:

Post a Comment