MOJO Monday 248 Sketch

I know, I know, two posts in one day! WOW, I even impressed myself. But seeing as I am up waiting for Jamie who is coming back from China, I thought I might as well get onto the card for the Mojo Monday challenge that is current for this week.

I had to use the same stamp I used for the previous post, The Sitting Jolinne from My Favorite Things Stamps. She is just too irresistible!

I used a combination of retired papers actually (I only just noticed most are retired...), the background is textured Early Espresso, with a layer of DSP called Razzleberry Lemonade. The scallop trim border is on So Saffron textured paper also.

I then layered the Rich Razzleberry and regal rose yardstick and added the sitting Jolinne with 3 Dimensionals. The ribbon is So Saffron and the bow is held together with a rhinestone brad.

Flower is made using the Boho Blossoms and the Blossoms Petal Builder punches. On top I put a flower  button from the Brights Button Collection.

Wish me luck! First time entry coincides with the Mojo Monday Contest Week! I could definitely use an extra stamp set! Just in case you missed the pictures with my stash, you can go back and see I really do not have enough :-)

Hope you enjoy this pretty card as much as I enjoyed making it.

Hugs,
Renate

0 comments:

Post a Comment