I thought I would do a post with some of the kids b'day cards that I made lately....They might have been previously posted, but some have not. In the interest of a short post and sanity tonight, I will not list all the supplies I have used, just the stamp set name...

For this one I used "Look Who's Turning"
"Little Princess"
"Lots of Bots"
Non SU Set..."I think I can..."
Much better attempt at colouring with COPICS this time!
"Little Princess"
"Beary Best Friends"
 I used the "Happy Heart Day"Set for the Kids Birthday Party this past August
"Summer Afternoon"





"Dinoroar"





"Sweets fot the sweet"

Carnival Wheel
Circle Punches :-)


Planning on doing a Baby Cards post in the next few days. I might even get back into regular blogging if I keep going like this!

Hugs,
Renate

0 comments:

Post a Comment