Baby Cards

Some of the latest baby cards I made for friends that have been blessed with a little bundle of joy :-) (well, I should hope they are all bundles of joy!).

I will only list the stamp set/wheel used for each one as it would take me too long to have a proper list of supplies used for all of the cards. If you want any more info on a particular card, just email me and I will try to remember.

"Washday" Wheel


For the Baby Pram I used circle punches or various sizes Stamp Set is "Fabulous Phrases"

 Retired SU set, not sure of the name...
For the next 2 I used "Bundle of Joy"




 "Little Princess"

"Two by two" WITH COPICS


 "Baby Prints"

Hope you like them. And if you ever need any cards, invites or any other paper crafts, or you know someone that does, I am always available for special orders!

Hugs,
Renate



0 comments:

Post a Comment