Birthday cards....with the change in the writing could be for any occassion

 This card is made with a retired Stampin Up set called Always, and it has to be one of my favourites, the heart is just adorable, and it also comes with a gorgeous bird stamp!!!! Pictured below <3


 Love the new stamp set Mixed bunch, but what I love the most is that it comes with a coordinating punch!! Can you imagine snipping away at all the flowers? Especially when you have about 8 cards to do for a swap? And this is when you just adore your punches!
 This was the card Jamie chose from my stash for Valentine's day...it would have been my choice too :-)

LOVE LOVE LOVE the round card! I have a round card phase at the moment, and this is my first attempt! It was meant to be  round scallop, but my scallop die had not come yet, so I had to learn to use my circle scissors...Let's just say it was lucky I had a few black sheets to spare....but not to worry, they shall not be wasted, they go in the too small to use, great for punches pile :-)  (see the bird's wing, the brand and the small circle?? Yeap, from that pile)

Oh, and have you noticed the ribbon? Quite classy. In love with this one at the moment, got 3 out of the 4 colours available...

0 comments:

Post a Comment